Probaris ID includes multiple software components that manage the entire credential issuance process. A web services enabled workflow component is used to implement and enforce issuance policies, and to integrate other solution components. Probaris ID serves as the single user interface to multi-component credentialing solutions that can include biometric capture devices (e.g., cameras, fingerprint scanners), personalization devices (e.g., printers), card management systems (CMS), and certificate authorities (CA). Probaris ID has been pre-integrated with many of the leading providers and components in the identity solutions market.
Probaris ID is ideally suited for organizations that need to manage large user populations, with many users who need one or more strong credentials or tokens. It is identity-centric, so that all of an individual’s credentials are associated with a single identity record. The system creates a history of all credential activity that was carried out for a particular applicant. The software tracks every step in issuing and managing an individual’s credentials. Non-repudiation of credentialing transactions is enforced by the use of digital signatures.
| || |
Key Probaris ID features include:
- A segmented multi-client, multi-organization Identity Management System (IDMS)
- Trusted role management and workflow role enforcement
- Configurable credential and token requirements definition
- Integrated biometric capture, document scanning and personalization devices
- Identity centric user accounts to enable multiple credentials or tokens per user
- Configurable workflows
- A single, web-based interface for all Identity, Credentialing and Management functions
- Configurable report and notification capabilities
- Credential inventory and batch management capabilities
- Integration points to upstream and downstream identity stores, suitability assessment services, and physical and logical access control systems (PACS and LACS)
- An online credential marketplace