Probaris ID® is the most advanced commercially available product for identity registration and enrollment. The software is used by enterprises, government agencies, and other entities to establish and manage strong forms of identity for employees, contractors, and affiliated parties. Probaris ID® is fully compliant with the Identity Management System (IDMS) standards specified in FIPS 201, PIV, PIV-I and related publications.
Probaris ID allows organizations to implement an identity-centric IDMS to produce and track credentials at the individual level. All of an individual’s credentials are associated with a single identity record. The software creates a history of all credential activity that was carried out for a particular applicant, and tracks every step in issuing and managing that individual’s credentials. All credentialing transactions are digitally signed to ensure non-repudiation and to enable system security audits.
Key features of Probaris ID include:
- A segmented multi-client, multi-organization Identity Management System
- Trusted role management and workflow role enforcement
- Configurable credential and token requirements definition
- Configurable workflow definitions
- Enrollment and activation process to simplify operator/trusted agent tasks and create a positive customer/cardholder experience
- Option for one or two visits by cardholders
- Shortest possible enrollment and activation time
- Streamlined, governed process
- Dual monitor / dual view support for card applicant validation of captured information during enrollment
- A single, web-based interface for all Identity, Credentialing and Management functions including:
- Enrollment and Identity Proofing
- Credential Production
- Credential Activation
- Lifecycle Management
- Configurable report and notification capabilities
- Integration points to:
- Upstream and downstream identity stores and credential marketplaces
- Suitability assessment services
- Physical Access Control systems
- An online credential marketplace that enables clients to initiate onboarding and manage key sponsorship and lifecycle activities
Whether fully hosted in a partner data center, hosted locally at the client site, or subscribed to as a service, Probaris ID is perfectly suited to provide our clients with the functionality required to manage their identity and credentialing programs.