Probaris’ corporate philosophy is based on the tenant that our company’s success starts with satisfied customers. Our professional services personnel are trained to anticipate customer needs and to be responsive to customer requests. Our goal is to exceed customer expectations.
Probaris has extensive experience in the conceptualization, design, development, deployment, training, adoption, and support of identity systems. Representative examples of our Professional Service offerings include:
- Strategy and vision for the development of the end-state identity architectures.
- Expertise to guide organizations through the process of consolidating and securing enterprise identity data.
- Gap analysis, roadmap development, and planning services to achieve long term identity management objectives.
- Packaged and custom software to support the implementation of multi-use identity solutions for enterprises, government agencies, and the populations they serve.
- Managed identity-as-a-service (IDaaS) offerings to simplify and accelerate solution deployments.
- Development of policies and business requirements for solutions that comply with federal standards, including PIV, PIV-I, and FIPS-201.
- Business analysis and requirements definition for systems that include identity and security technologies including: Encryption, PKI, Information Assurance, Strong Authentication, Digital Signature Technologies, and Biometric Technologies.
- Program management for complex identity programs that require broad organization support and active collaboration.